Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thank God for Another Birthday

Me & Eileen Thornton: Joint Feb Bday Celebrants
I am overwhelmed with the number of birthday greetings that swamped my FB Timeline today. 

Can you imagine scrolling down on a seemingly endless parade of greetings and inspirational messages from friends, strangers, peers, colleagues, acquaintances, and even from former students who are now professionals? 




I feel so loved and somehow, the aches that I have encountered lately have been assuaged.

To all of you who remembered and who took time to write something, create cards, gave presents and even baked a birthday cake, thank you so much

All the messages, the greetings, the hugs and the beso beso were a shot in the arm. 

with lifestylebohol staff : DJ Arro & Sonieta Labasan

You boosted my low morale and helped me fight off the bouts of depression that I have been wrestling with lately.

Call it the coming to terms with midlife crisis but I'm sure that this too shall pass

Thanks again everyone. 

Cheers!
 

Extra Special Blog Feature

Part 1: The Tragic Story of Amparo Munoz

  no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...