Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
MY BLOGSPOT IS NOW TWO MONTHS OLD
Today's the 2nd month since I started my blogspot...
Another milestone for this blogger. Thank you for visiting, for dropping by and for leaving some comments.
Almost 8,000 hits already.
The numbers may not be phenomenal but what really matters is I'm getting my message across and I can spread and spotlight the achievements of some outstanding Boholanos around the globe
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
One of the unique features of the Miss Philippines Earth Pageant is the submission of an eco video, a four to five minute video that featur...
Tall and statuesque at 5 feet and 8 inches, 17 year old Angelika Ganol Concha of Bentig was crowned Miss Calope 2017 after she bested a fie...