|Queen Cresencia Ginete and her Royal Court|
Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Baclayon Beauty Queens Circa 1934
Now it can be told. During the 1934 Baclayon Petit Fair, the glamorous highlight was the coronation of the Queen of the Fair.
Selected as Queen of the Baclayon (Bohol) Fair was Cresencia Ginete as Queen Cresencia I.
Named to her Royal Court were Hospicia Valeroso, Agripina Oppus, Cresencia Real, Catalina Pates and Cornelia Talip.
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
One of the unique features of the Miss Philippines Earth Pageant is the submission of an eco video, a four to five minute video that featur...
There really must be something about the Boholana beauty and the JCI movement. It was a moment of paisano and paisano pride when outgoing M...