| YOU just might be the next Miss Beauche International!|
Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
The Quest for Miss Beauche International 2015 Is On!
The Quest for the Miss Beauche International 2015 is on!
Now on its third year, Miss Beauche International is opening doors of opportunities to qualified Filipinas from all over the country. The pageant gives out very attractive prizes and offers rewarding business opportunities to the winners.
- 17 – 27 years old
- Filipino citizen
- atleast 5 4
- Birth certificate
- Must not have won any commercial pageant
- Must not have endorsed similar line of beauty product
- Without existing contract with competing brands
- Bring clear one 4R whole body picture on one- piece swimsuit
- Bring one- piece white swimsuit and wear light make up during screening
Your Blogger has been privileged to witness the first two editions of the pageant and I must say it is handled professionally and candidates are pampered by the owners of Beauche International, makers of Beauche soap and other best- selling beauty products.
Take the first big step now by noting the screening schedules:
For more details, visit Beauche Official FB Page
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
One of the unique features of the Miss Philippines Earth Pageant is the submission of an eco video, a four to five minute video that featur...
Eight Bohol- based beauties showed up for the 1 st screening of candidates for the 2017 edition of Miss Philippines Earth- Bohol which wil...