The October 15, 2013 temblor that struck Bohol displaced a huge boulder from the mountaintops in Danao.
Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Guess What Glyssa Found on Her Way to Danao
Today, one can still the humongous rock that has become a mute reminder of Mother Nature’s wrath.
Glyssa Perez didn’t waste any moment to strike a pose
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the ...
Who would have thought that the first Miss Universe would end up marrying a Filipino gentleman? It all began when Armi Kuusela of...
And then there were two.... “And if for any reason, Miss Bohol Sandugo could not complete her reign, the first runner up takes over” ...