Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Recalling the 2013 Bohol Sandugo Festival
The Bohol Sandugo Celebration or Sandugo Festival, also known as the Blood Compact Commemoration, is an annual historical event that takes place every year the month of July in the island province of Bohol, Philippines.
Here's a look back at some highlights of the 2013 Bohol Sandugo Festival as captured by Roger Gatal's lenses:
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
There really must be something about the Boholana beauty and the JCI movement. It was a moment of paisano and paisano pride when outgoing M...
With the 55 th edition of Bb. Pilipinas taking place on March 18, Your Roving Eye will take you to a stroll down memory lane and give th...