Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Friday, March 20, 2015
Pinay Beauty Queen Academy Season 2:
PBQA is inspired by Americas Next Top Model. If there's a reality TV show for aspiring models, why not one for aspiring beauty queens especially that the Philippines is a pageant- crazy nation.
Because of the maiden season’s impressive viewership and positive feedback last year, the show producers gave the green light for a second season
Shamcey Supsup-Ms Universe 3rd runner-up 2011
Bea Santiago- Ms International 2013
Priscilla Meirelles- Miss Earth 2004
Nina Ricci Alagao- Bb Pilipinas Universe 2000
An impressive line- up of Trainers will be guesting in the show and train the girls in pasarela, projection, hair and make-up, fitness and health, social graces and etiquette, styling, speech and communication
After workshops and trainings, the girls will undergo different challenges where winners will be chosen and contestants will be eliminated.
Only 20 girls will remain in the run- up to the grand finals PINAY BEAUTY QUEEN-GRAND INTL. which will be a taped as a live beauty pageant to be held at Resort World Manila- Pageant.
The winner will be the country's representative to the Miss Grand International pageant to be held in Bangkok,Thailand on October this year.
The tapes -as-live pageant will be aired as the final episode.
* there will be regional, provincial & NCR screenings this May.
* airing is June 21, Saturday & Sunday, 5:30pm to 6:00pm, GMA News TV
* PBQA Season One Winner is Joana Romero of Naga City (2014 Bb Pilipinas Top 15)
* Producer- Illustria Films & Entertainment Inc
* Executive Producer- John de la Vega
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
There really must be something about the Boholana beauty and the JCI movement. It was a moment of paisano and paisano pride when outgoing M...
With the 55 th edition of Bb. Pilipinas taking place on March 18, Your Roving Eye will take you to a stroll down memory lane and give th...