Join the 2013 Bohol Sandugo Festival Photo Contest
Mayor John Geesnell "Baba" Yap Sandugo Photography Contest
Contest 2013 Contest Mechanics
• CONTEST ELIGIBILITY -This contest is open to all professional & amateur photographers and hobbyists.
• CATEGORIES – There are two categories for the Sandugo Photo Contest 2013:
I. CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY:
The subject can either be CONTINGENT participant (individual or group) taken strictly during their official performances on JULY 28, 2013.
II. STREET CATEGORY:
These are photos taken in the streets of TAGBILARAN depicting the Bohol Sandugo festivities July 28, 2013
• CRITERIA FOR JUDGING (both categories)
Visual Impact : 30%
Technical (exposure & focus) : 30%
Artistry (creativity & composition) : 40%.
Total : 100%.
• ENTRY FEE ...FREE REGISTRATION
I. CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY
a. Photo contest entry fee IS FREE A maximum of 5 entries shall be allowed per photographer in this category;
II. STREET CATEGORY :
a. Entry fee is FREE
b. A maximum of 5 entries shall be allowed per photographer in this category.
• PHOTO FORMAT / ENTRY DETAILS (for both categories)
• Each entry must be taken with a digital camera and submitted DIRECT FROM YOUR CAM AT REDEMPTION CENTER ( TBA)
• All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered or manipulated beyond standard optimization may be disqualified. Images that do not meet these requirements may or may not be judged at the judging panel's sole discretion.
• Deadline for submission of entries will be on SAME DAY JULY 28., 2013, 5:00 p.m. at designated areas.
• By submitting an entry, each participant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules.
• USE RIGHTS
• By entering the contest, participants grant the city government of Tagbilaran a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media, for any educational, promotional, exhibition, archival, and all other standard purposes of the Foundation.
Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. The City government of Tagbilaran will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
• EXHIBIT, AWARDING & PRIZES
Pre-screened entries will be exhibited on_________ at designated area (TBA). The awarding of winners will also be held on the same day. NOT ALL ENTRIES SHALL BE ON EXHIBIT.
PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
CONTINGENT CONTEST CATEGORY
1st Prize : P10,000
2nd Prize : P5,000
3rd Prize : P 3,000
1st Prize : P5,000
2nd Prize : P4,000
3rd Prize : P 3,000
• The decision of the Board of Judges is Final. The organizer shall have the right not to entertain any protest or complaint after the final decision of winners shall be made.
Catch the fever and excitement! Be There When It Happens!