|how do I look?|
Topics of Interest
- About the Blogger
- 2015 Miss Bohol Coverage
- Miss Bohol Queens: Through The Decades
- Weddings & Events in Bohol
- Catherine Tabaniag: The Road to Miss Philippines Earth 2017
- Pageant Emceeing Experiences
- Emceeing/ Hosting Bookings & Rates
- 2013 Miss World Coverage
- Boholana Debutantes
- Picture- Perfect Places
- Boholano Newsmakers
- Beauty & Fashion
- The 2015 Miss Philippines Earth 2015 Coverage
- Road to Miss Panglao 2017
Monday, September 16, 2013
Beautiful Lies. Ugly Truths
Through the years and along the way, I have picked up some life lessons on Looks, Lust & Love.
Here are some of them
1. Oiliness is next to ugliness
2. Parents are the worst liars. They would always tell us
we're beautiful and handsome no matter what
3. Insecure people should avoid the company of beautiful & successful people
4. How you look is a matter of taste & preference.
You can never be sexy enough or skinny enough.
People would always have different opinions on how you look. So don’t fret
5. How do most men compensate for their lack of height either up here or down there?
Very simple actually. With an overload of swagger and arrogance
1. The most beautiful are the most boring in bed.
They mistakenly believe that their only contribution
to lovemaking is their beautiful selves and that all they
have to do is lie there and wait until you get it over with
2. The merits of cajoling, the use of bargaining skills, the powers of persuasion
the subtle hints of bribery & emotional blackmail are
best appreciated when trying to bed somebody
3. A relationship that is based on sexual chemistry is exciting, ecstatic and exhilarating
but short- lived
1. Love isn’t Blind
We just refuse to open our eyes to reality
2. Admit it or not but we have the least control of
our mental & rational selves when we are madly in love
3. The best foundation for a successful lifetime relationship is friendship.
When the embers of passion & the heat of ardor eventually grows cold and dies,
we can always rely on that friendship & companionship to see us through as we
travel through old age together
Can you share yours?
Please email me or leave a comment
Extra Special Blog Feature
no fairy tale ending SPAIN CONQUERED THE PHILIPPINES AGAIN. Whenever discussions and debates center on who is considered as the m...
One of the unique features of the Miss Philippines Earth Pageant is the submission of an eco video, a four to five minute video that featur...
Tall and statuesque at 5 feet and 8 inches, 17 year old Angelika Ganol Concha of Bentig was crowned Miss Calope 2017 after she bested a fie...